1. Scope and Responsibility
This data protection declaration provides information on how Shaperion AG (hereinafter «we» or «Shaperion») processes personal data. «Personal data» are all details and information relating to a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, the following information about you: name, telephone number, address, age, weight, or e-mail address.
Please note that our website can refer to other websites or online offers for which individual data protection provisions apply. We assume no responsibility or liability for the observance of data protection through such websites or online offers from third parties.
The name and address of the person responsible for processing are as follows:
+41 44 208 88 90
2. Declarations on data processing
2.1 Personal data processed
We process your personal data strictly in accordance with the legal requirements in Switzerland (in particular the Federal Data Protection Act «DSG»). Personal data (hereinafter «personal data») that we process about you specifically include:
- First name, surname, gender, professional and private contact information, employer, phone, e-mail address;
- Information about your previous professional career as well as all other information you provide to us as part of our services (e.g. training documents, job references, etc.);
- Information about you that arises as part of our services (e.g. personality analyses, notes, number of coachings, results of coachings, etc.);
- Information about you disclosed to us by third parties (e.g. your employer) in connection with our services;
- If necessary, we can make photographic and audiovisual recordings of you at events or the event can be broadcast live (e.g. webinars) (hereinafter referred to as «photo and video recordings»);
- Financial information, such as payment information on our invoices;
- Other personal data that you provide to us (e.g. via our contact form).
2.2 Purpose of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you and your employer with our services and to improve them;
- to manage the business relationship with you (e.g. in a CRM);
- to analyze our services (e.g. customer satisfaction, market shares, etc.);
- subject to your consent, we process photos and videos of you for public relations, namely for reporting on our events;
- to maintain, provide and improve our websites, including their monitoring and the evaluation of your use (see also section 2.3);
- to advertise our services, including the sending of publications, information on previous and new offers from us, invitations to events, etc.;
- to comply with our legal obligations, including the assertion, enforcement and defense of legal claims.
2.3 Data processing via our website
2.3.1 Provision of our website
Our website collects a series of general data each time it is accessed. These general data and information are stored in the server’s log files. The following data is recorded:
- IP address,
- Date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference to GMT time zone,
- Content of the request,
- Access status / http status code,
- Amount of data transferred in each case,
- Website from which the request originates,
- Browser (including language and version),
- Operating system.
The collection of this data is technically necessary in order to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security.
You have the option of receiving a newsletter from us with further information. The newsletter contains current information about Shaperion and our offers. For the newsletter we use your e-mail address and other contact details you provide to us. You can subscribe to our newsletter with your consent. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your full name and your e-mail address, which we will save after you have registered. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files that are stored in the Internet browser or by the Internet browser on the user’s computer system, or on a mobile device. When a user accesses a website, a cookie can be stored on the user’s operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string of characters that enables the browser or mobile device to be clearly identified when the website is called up again.
Further information on data processing by Google can be found in the corresponding data protection declaration and information from Google: http://www.google.de/intl/enpolicies/privacy.
3. Disclosure of personal data to recipients
If necessary, we can pass on your personal data to the following recipients:
- Providers to whom we have outsourced certain services (e.g. preparation of personality analyses);
- Freelancers who support us in connection with the provision of our services;
- Our IT providers;
- Our accountants and auditors;
- Agents of ours who are also involved in the implementation or organization of events and seminars;
- Subject to your consent, we can forward your personal data to your employer or other third parties;
- Subject to your consent and corresponding inquiries from third parties, we will provide third party references to you.
When disclosing your personal data to our order processors, we ensure that these order processors process your personal data exclusively for the same processing purposes as we have communicated to you in this data protection declaration, and we oblige them to maintain confidentiality and protect your personal data by means of corresponding order processing agreements.
4. Disclosure of personal data abroad
We can transfer your personal data to recipients abroad, namely to the member states of the EU / EFTA and North America (USA and Canada). If personal data is disclosed in countries that do not guarantee the same level of data protection as Swiss law, we will ensure appropriate data protection by concluding appropriate standard data protection clauses with the recipients. Normally, we will only disclose personal data abroad in connection with the provision of our services.
5. Storage period
We only use and keep your data for as long as necessary in accordance with the processing purpose in question or another legal basis (e.g. statutory retention periods). We keep data that we have on the basis of a contractual relationship with you for at least as long as the contractual relationship exists and we have limitation periods for possible claims, or as long as there are contractual storage obligations in place.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of your personal data, which took place before your revocation or on the basis of other justification reasons.
7. Data Security
To protect your data, we use encryption during data transmission, among other things, and have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data we process is protected as completely as possible.
8. Questions about data processing
If you have any further questions about the processing of your personal data, if you object to data processing by us or if you want to revoke your consent given to us, we ask you to contact us in accordance with Section 1 of this data protection declaration.
9. Adjustments to this data protection declaration
We expressly reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time. If any such adjustments are made, we will immediately publish the modified data protection declaration on our website. The data protection declaration published on our website is valid.